Professionals with a Purpose (PwP) is a program designed to provide incentives to corporations with financial savings and tax benefits while working with TQI. TQI is invested missionally to support community volunteerism and responsible corporate values which give back to worthwhile non-profits and charities. Through PwP, we seek to encourage businesses to effectively value more than just their top line growth and their bottom line in a meaningful way. We’ve worked hard to make this a WIN – WIN program for your company and for worthy causes that need your help.
Financial Savings – It’s Not a Gimmick!
- TQI provides financial savings to your business by reducing the cost of programming and consulting services from the national average by between 15% and 33%. (Request our programs and packages for specific details)
- TQI provides financial savings to your business by reducing the cost of maintenance and support services from the national average by 41%.
Tax Benefits – Again, It’s Not a Gimmick!!
- TQI reduces your total cost for our services by 10% - IN EXCHANGE - for your business taking those funds and distributing them to a bona fide charity whereby providing your company the same great service without degradation of service. This provides your business a corporate tax deduction, as well as, the benefit of supporting worthwhile charities in a meaningful way.
Additional Financial Savings Include:
- TQI, in recognition and appreciation of your commitment to being Professionals with a Purpose, further reduces the cost of our services by an additional 3%. This is added incentive which rewards your bottom line.
- Furthermore, TQI will reduce the cost of all our SaaS offerings (1-time set-up and monthly subscriptions) by 5% and will donate those funds to subsidize the IT needs of worthy non-profits in the US and around the world.
Public Relations Benefits:
- TQI, in recognition and appreciation of your commitment to being Professionals with a Purpose, will spotlight your business for your exemplary community involvement through featured articles, blogs and related social media.