Project Funding for Nonprofits and Small to Medium Businesses
Not sure which program to choose? That's ok, we are here to help! You have a lot of options and we are determined to help you choose the one that works best for you. We will walk you through the benefits of each funding program and then help you get set up.Contact us to learn more
Beracha Fund, provides an average of $4.35 of restricted funding for every $1.00 invested by a non-profit.
- Designer, Support & Developer subsidies. All rates are subsidized down to never be more than $50/hour.
- Consulting subsidies. Even consultants earning $600/hour (in the real world) are subsidized down to $89/hour.
- Software, Cloud & Integrated Systems subsidies. Non-Profits pay just a fraction of what Fortune 500 companies do and you get 100% of the security with 99.99% SLA.
““Small Things- Great Love Matching Gifts” Program is an EXCLUSIVE “IT Club” Initiative, which seeks donors interested in making recurring monthly gifts to generate steady revenue to match the necessary funds needed. Donations combined with Beracha Fund grant(s) may generate all the restricted monies needed for the organization’s total IT, marketing, and communications needs.
- IT Club members donations are multiplied "side-by-side" with Beracha’s subsidies.
- 25 IT Club members providing just $30 per month each, can generate over $4,000 month after month.
- IT Matters – Get all the IT, communications & marketing you need for pennies on the dollar with Beracha Gift Matching.
Small Things - Great Love Corporate Sponsorship Program presents your organization’s mission, vision and need to companies with philanthropic business leaders who care about your mission and want to make a difference.
- Beracha strategizes with your organization’s influential leadership to create a monthly ‘ask’ and presentation designed for & targeted to corporate executives.
- Beracha’s leadership and your organization’s leader(s) present a plan which will mutually benefit their company and your organization. Generate hundreds or thousands of restricted dollars month after month.
- 85% success rate after 2 Presentation Meetings. Average 7+ years of Corporate loyalty to the program.
Small Things - Great Love Corporate Plus Program is for non-profits who are already participating actively in the Corporate Sponsorship Program. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding… all of which may qualify as unrestricted donations.
- Funding may or may not be restricted for IT, communications & marketing.
- Funding is often structured to be completed within 1 year.
- We’ve witnessed as much as $270,000 provided by a single company.
Small Things - Great Love Corporate Advantage Program is designed for non-profits who are already participating actively in the Corporate Sponsorship Program. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding, which may qualify as unrestricted donations.
- TQI strategizes with your organization’s influential leadership to create an annual 1-time big ‘ask’ and presentation, targeting corporate executives participating in Corporate Sponsorships.
- TQI and your leadership present the corporation with a recognition gift for their outstanding support.
- The meeting shows how you have been a wise investor of their funds alongside a 1-Time big ‘ask’ for the year.
Small Things - Great Love Living Streams Program is designed for larger non-profits who are entrepreneurial and looking for sustainable funding alternatives.
- With Beracha’s Living Streams Program, Beracha clients gain the benefit of being a service and benefits provider with none of the responsibility and 80% of the benefits. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding… all of which qualify as unrestricted donations.
- Sustainable Funding becomes a “no-brainer” benefit.
- Many Living Streams Funding programs produce in excess of $250,000 annually.
Small Things - Great Love Skunk-Worx Program is designed for non-profits who are entrepreneurial and looking for sustainable funding. Qualifying beneficiaries have revenue streams delivering significant funding… all of which qualify as unrestricted donations.
- Current programs are designed to generate between $750,000 and $3,600,000 annually for the qualifying clients.
- Beracha donates significant funds to help launch Skunk-Worx projects … as much as $750,000.00 depending upon the need.
- Return On Investment (ROI) should be measured over 36 months and can be as much as 1,200%.
#GivingTuesday in a Box
GivingTuesday utilizes the potential of social media and the generosity of people around the world, to bring about real change in their communities. GivingTuesday provides a platform that helps address local challenges through encouraging donations of time, resources, and talents. This platform unites the collective power of people/groups to encourage and amplify small acts of kindness.
- Designed to cover up to 100% of an organization’s need in just 24 hours.
- Last year, TQI aided 5 non-profits to raise more than $1 million dollars.
- TQI matches up to $4.35 for every $1.00 donated for #GivingTuesday, to provide worldclass IT, communications, and marketing for their clients.
Double the Donation
It’s our goal to help organizations generate the funding that’s necessary to focus on their core missions of education, community enrichment, scientific research, or charitable giving. Double the Donation has the largest and most accurate database of matching gift and volunteer grant information in the nonprofit industry so your donors don’t miss a match opportunity.
- Why leave money on the table every time a donor contributes to your organization? DOUBLE their donation through their philanthropic employer!
- Many companies will match 1:1 and some 3:1… up to $15,000 annually
- Integrates with all Beracha software tools seamlessly!
At TQI, we provide the custom equipment leasing and financing you need, with the personal service you deserve.